Wednesday 18 November 2009

Zzzzzzz

I am tired. Oh so very, very tired.

I also have to work from 2 until 1 tomorrow; it's pound-a-pint-night.

I seem to still be awake.

This would seem to indicate quite an epic fail...

Still, I got to see mummy Beckett today who is back from Australia chock full of amazing stories and a sickeningly good tan to boot. Not only does my mum out do me in the tan stakes (which is really her fault for giving me the pale genes) she's also managed to now go skydiving. TWICE. When your Mum is cooler than you are it's time to give up, no?

I really am going to sleep soon. Mostly because I had half a bottle of wine and some G&Ts with dinner pre-rehearsal and quite a bit of pear cider post-rehearsal; this has lead to quite a nice state of slight tipsyness with that blurry, fuzzy feeling that indicates a deep, deep sleeping beauty style sleep is to come.

It will however be broken tomorrow morning by an alarm, not a handsome Prince. Us modern girls have to look after ourselves. Oh woe.

I appear to be rambling. A good time to end, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment