Friday 13 November 2009

Very superstitious, nothin' more to say...

I've never been a big believer in the whole 'Friday the 13th' thing. It's always been something to have a laugh and a joke about.

But I've had SUCH mare of a day. And I'm going to use the date as an excuse.

Not only do I now have to wait until after the weekend to hear whether or not I've managed to obtain (despite odds stacked against me) a bloody amazing job, my gorgeous ball gown now doesn't fit thanks to my bloody boobs (aka the banes of my life) and it's only thanks to my Sister and her boyfriend that I can actually go to my ball tonight. They're my new fairy Godparents.

I think everything seems worse because I'm now in a bad mood, so things that I'd normally laugh or brush off (being of quite a chipper disposition) are multiplied tenfold.

Is this illogical? I think I'm allowed to be illogical right now.

Grr.

But it's ok, I will have wine soon. And wine will make everything better I'm sure of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment