Friday 13 November 2009

Highland Fail

So, Glasgow NE.

I was invited campaigning by the lovely Miss Bamford, but had other commitments. A shame really, because I do love a Scottish accent. Obviously victory wasn't expected in such a strong labour seat and we did well to come third, so it wasn't too much of a fail in that sense.

What's shocking is the amount of BNP votes cast. The Tories only recieved 62 more than the disgusting 'political party'. So despite the QT backlash against Griffin and the BNP people have still chosen to cast their vote in favour of a party no intelligent person should bother to even consider.

They're slowly creeping in under the radar, and I find that very, very scary.

2 comments:

  1. You know that lovely Miss Bamford sounds quite a lot like me!

    p.s. it was a 13 candidate race, and anything less than a 5-6k majority for Labour would have been a shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does doesn't she!

    Oh I know, wasn't expecting a win at all. I'm just shocked at the amount of BNP supporters is all! xx

    ReplyDelete