Thursday 19 November 2009

Oh woe...

I just tried to put this as my facebook status, but I couldn't as facebook informed me I was 2078 characters over the limit. Clearly my 'woe is me' status was far too long and moany. So I've decided to post it here through sheer laziness, because the post I'd decided to write tonight will take me far too long and I'm tired after an 11 hour shift. Hmpfh.

Voila...

Francesca...is having serious University withdrawls, probably the worst in a while. I miss Lancaster, I even miss the weather, I miss county on Sundays, Theatre Group, Tory times in the Sun, girly lunches, boy adventures, furness foyer meets, cocktails in mint, the worst cinema in the world, getting on a number 3, constantly watching Friends, summer bbqs, christmas balls, bonfires and sunrises, aftershow parties, wine in the Friary, fancy dress at least once a week, watching house and drinking soup, multiple spooning and inappropriate touching, political incorrectness gone mad, too many gingers, spending my entire Wednesday in the bar doing theatre stuff, having no money and not caring, postering the spine, health and safety, dancing for hours on a night out, meeting wonderful new people, having all your best friends living within a 2 mile radius (and mostly next door), the funniest drunks in the world, all nighters, red cross parcels from home, "I have nevers", dominoes vouchers, crumbs, Yumi's presents to us all, naked photo shoots, rummaging for costumes in the cupboard and the Grand, GMs, using my brain on a daily basis, messed up sleeping patterns being the norm, nights in the pub becoming nights in the club, trips to ASDA/anywhere in the Beth-mobile, the Lake District, Lazer quest, cheese boards, first nights back, the lovely porters, canal walks, george fox chinese, the many fancy dress shops and their discounts, production weeks and first nights, always missing campaign days, stealing (borrowing) milk/bread etc, tuna pasta lunches, cooking chicken soup and watching Thelma and Louise, uber gossip sessions, impromptu sleepovers, scary basements, the Dallas Palace parties, Crows food and crows tequila and crows sangria, getting on the 12.00 Sunday 2a along with the rest of LUTG, mini trampolines, cans of coke in a pint glass with ice, hangover cures from Spar/still drunken Sunday rehearsals, staying in Lounge 'till 6am for the bacon sandwiches, post-club Pizetta in first year, 'I'm still a Fresher' nights in the Carleton, overly pretentious chats, Shakespeare overloads, essay relief and celebration, nature rambles, constantly quoting Friends ('see you ladle'), The Waterwitch, films at the Dukes that I'd always forget to see, Lambrini and bubble blowing, communal Doctor Who watching and post-episode dissection, door stops, my attendance record vs. other peoples ;-). Things I don't miss: all the goodbyes, faraday computer lab, Nintendo.


See what I mean? I've gone all emo, deary me!

1 comment: