Sunday 15 November 2009

Tess of the D'airbrush

It's not Stricly v.s Xfactor - it's Tess vs Cheryl. And I say give me Tess Daly over Cheryl Cole any day.

Tess has lovely curves, is happily and sensibly married with absurdly cute children and can talk without making me want to hurt her physically. The same cannot be said off Miss Cole, who's ubiquitous presence on my tv and inane, beige observations make it impossible for me to watch her for any length of time without having a rage blackout.

Yes, I'm a Stricly Come Dancing fan (despite 'Brucie' who belongs firmly in the 'rage blackout' camp) and I do love Tess' dresses every week; my hair for my Dad's wedding was inspired by a 'do she had once had. I always feel that she comes across as a very natural woman.



So - shock horror - what on earth has happened in these pictures for a new La Senza campaign? She looks so airbrushed it's unnatural; it's quite badly done (or at least looks so, in my opinion). Look at her inner left thigh - something there isn't quite right, no? I'm quite disappointed and can only hope that she didn't get picture approval on them. I'd hate to think she agreed for such awful images to be published!


Gutted. Still, I've got Claudia Winkleman to crush on.

3 comments:

  1. Whatttt?! I think the reason most people like *MRS* Cole is because she's still a dirty little chav underneathe.
    ahaha.

    Never come to Newcastle - I am telling you everyone in the North East loves her, she's like some sort of goddess is chezza!

    Aditionally, my ex boyfriends calender is 'always september' thanks to the tweedy!! Geordie accents are mint pet, well... it's an aquired taste, although I can promise you it's a LOT sexier than that awful brummie scum you must get in your ears!! xx

    I bet cheryl would pwn tess in a google fight. Tweedy or Cole!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo I'm not going to check that Fran!!.. wait... I did.. and she lost!! I gather that this is because of
    a) Tess has a MUCH fitter husband!
    b) she used to be a model model
    c) people have been googling more after reading your blog posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Geordie accents and I totally agree about brum ones. Everytime someone expresses disbelief that I'm from the midlands I do and internal happy dance.

    She just annoys me.

    Clearly Tess wins at google, and at life. Vernon Kay = yummy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete