Thursday 15 October 2009

"Better a witty fool than a foolish wit"

I wish I could be a witty fool, but the only time I ever think of myself as witty is after a few glasses of vino, and alcoholism seems a steep price to pay for a few laughs among friends. So I'm quite happy to be the foolish wit, at least I can keep my common sense.
Blogging, everyone's at it these days. And, seeing as my life at the moment consists of work, work, and reading the blogs of others I thought I'd put myself out there too.
I'm not fashinable enough to write a fashion blog, not well enough connected to write a political blog, and too boring to simply document my day to day life.
So this blog will simply be musings on whatever takes my daily fancy. It could mean some long (and slightly ranty) posts about the failing of the Labour party, film/theatre/book reccomendations (and if I find lots of spare time, even reviews) or whimsical thoughts to long to put onto twitter.
Provided I don't suddenly become hip, an MP or obtain an existence of excitement or glamour this is the way it'll stay. Although the third option would be quite tempting... But unlikely.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment